Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Meet Suzy B

Hey folks, thanks for stopping by. While we get all the t's crossed and the i's dotted I thought I would introduce my co-star Suzy B. She has been my trusty bike for the past 2 seasons.
A 2008 Suzuki Bandit 1250 SEA model.
We have done a few modifications to bring her up to my standards and needs. There's more to come!! Any companies with bike accessories/products are welcome to approach us to have their brand displayed. If it meets my standards it could be added to Suzy B
Contact us
info@theplanettour.com
Please invite your friends to subscribe to the show.
The Planet Tour site
New webisodes will be coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I like this picture of Suzy B, but prefer the one of the both of you! Sent invites to all my buddies so hope to bring a few onboard to follow you as you Tour the Planet! Looking forward to seeing you at KGB and of course here in Winnipeg!! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete