Friday, June 25, 2010

Chasing bears!!

The first episode is now online. Subscribers will have been informed already.
 Production value will increase as we go. Just working within the budget I have.
Made it from Calgary to Birkenstock II, down to Vancouver, over to Kelowna and home all in one piece. Experienced rain, a party, rain, bears, more rain, shitty Vancouver traffic. Yes, I said it. Vancouver traffic is the worst part of that city. Besides the fact that there are many new drivers on the road there it is the road system and its lack of planning that irks me most. For a city that pretends to be so "green" I found myself idling in traffic jams from road ways that are 20 year behind the demand. The Skytrain is not an option as it is limited to where it goes. Bike paths are few in comparison to my home city of Calgary. Odd how the big evil oil city of Calgary is more eco-friendly. We have the most extensive bike path system in North America, green wind energy powering our C-train and roads that are not always plugged at 2 in the afternoon with traffic jams.
Protesting and being proactive are 2 different things folks. Vancouver....get working on it even if it means you may have to cut down a tree or 2 to do it.
You'll see what I mean when you see the video.
Here is the link for it on Youtube
More to come folks, stay safe.
Daryl

No comments:

Post a Comment