Sunday, May 16, 2010

The surgery

Hey planet folks
Suzy B is in the shop so of course Ma Nature rubs it in with some of the best weather yet this year!!
ARRGGHHHH
If you live in Calgary....YOU"RE WELCOME!! Enjoy your warm and sunny weekend.
I should have washed the bike and made it snow again. I swear I have that power at times.
Here are some of the things we are doing to prep Suzy:
1-New front tire
2-Brake pads
3-New battery (due to my busy schedule  I neglected to remove it and it froze during our non-global warming deep freeze)
4- New foot pegs. Due to my long legs I find the factory pegs a bit cramped. Thanks to a set of pegs from  (the now defunct) Buell I will increase my leg room by over an inch, which according to some posts I read on forums, does wonders for us leggy riders.
5- Handle bar risers to give me a bit more arm room. I may have to look into a deflector for the top of the wind screen too. Send me suggestions of which ones you have had success with.
6- Regular maintenance such as air filter, spark plugs checking valve clearance plus clean and lubricate the chain.
7- new LED signal lights to replace the cheap ones I bought on line. You get what you pay for I suppose.

Some exciting news in our next newsletter so Subscribe now so you will not miss out. We have a new sponsor that has a great offer for you.
Also, my new comedy album has been recorded and is in the final editing stage. Stay tuned for the release of There is no gray soon.
If you want a fix of my stand-up my first Herding the sheeple is available on iTunes for only 11 bucks
http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/daryl-makk/id337985308
Or from my site where you get the full CD, artwork and bonus track
Daddy Makk Store
While I don't usually listen to my own stuff (hey I wrote it so I know it), these guys here said they liked it.
Review of Herding the sheeple


This coming week stay tuned for some video we will shoot as I get some riding skill upgrades from Too Cool Motorcycle School as I do their upgrading course.
Don't forget to check out Draggin Jeans from Universal Cycle. Road rash protection with style.
Don't forget about our online sponsor page that can get YOU mentioned on The Planet Tour.
Thanks for following along.
Cheers
Daryl


No comments:

Post a Comment