Monday, May 10, 2010

Suzy B goes to hospital.

Hey folks
This week my beloved Suzy B (my bike) goes into the hospital for some much needed parts to get ready for this year's riding season. She is due for a front tire, new brake pads and to check the valve clearance. All routine stuff.
I have secured a local shop with an expert mechanic, Don Fergin and Universal Cycle will be doing the work on her to ensure she is ready to take on Canada and The Planet Tour
 The exclusive Canadian Distributor for Draggin Jeans (what's covering your butt?)

We have a few new sponsors to announce as soon as we have our agreements in place. If you want your company mentioned on the pilot video (which will be turned into 4 webisodes) just contact us through 
You  can also sign up through our  Sponsor link and get mentioned.

Help make me homeless on 2 wheels!
Its been a busy Monday so I have to keep this short. 
Cheers
Daryl

No comments:

Post a Comment