Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hi folks
Things are heating up!! I would like to introduce our newest sponsor's offer.
Too Cool Motorcycle School is giving a 10% discount to all Planet Tour subscribers for its motorcycle training courses. To receive this discount you must be on our subscriber list
Subscribe to The Planet Tour
May 21/2010 I will be taking Too Cool's refresher course to brush up on my skills and make sure I have not developed any bad habits. We all slip a little over the years in our skill level no matter what the activity so upgrades of skills are always a good idea. Even if you are an old vet of the road I encourage you to get a refresher in your area.

Would you like to be a part of The Planet Tour and be mentioned on our production?
We have set up a page on IndieGoGo for this project.
Help fund The Planet Tour
We will be making a 1 hour DVD of the first leg of the journey and it will include all the wonderful things to see within a short day ride of my home city of Calgary Alberta. I am blessed to live in such a great area that has stunning scenic beauty. I'll show you some of the hidden gems that the brochures won't show you as well as some of the 'must see' attractions.
I do hope you will take advantage of this offer. How often can you appear in a video and its credits?
Thanks for following along. Please share the road and give the 2 wheeled crowd the safe distance they need from your vehicle.
See you out on the road soon
Cheers
Daryl (soon to be homeless biker)

No comments:

Post a Comment