Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hi folks
Well my aches and pains have lessened a bit. Still have back spasms and fatigue sets in around midday but I am up and moving on my own and that is enough to make me grateful.
At least the pain is not so much that I have to live on pain killers. Those things wreak havoc with the digestive system so I take them only when having a bad spasm.
Currently working with an editor to get the webisodes out. I had a great time this summer despite the excessive rain.
From Winnipeg Aug 13,2010
You can help me out. If you or anyone you know was involved in a motorcycle accident, especially one caused by a car please have them contact me. I am looking for pics of the crash and injuries to use in the show. Perhaps some graphic images will help get the message out to some that there is no such thing as a fender bender on a bike.

As we release the videos we would also like to work with you and your company on promotion. If you would like to be featured as an advertiser/sponsor please contact me. The cost is very little and the videos will remain online indefinitely.

I hope to hear from the insurance company soon as to the state of my bike. Is it fixable or not? They sure are taking their time on this. To add to the whole situation Calgary has been experiencing some great riding weather lately. It hurts me more to sit here and not ride than the injuries themselves. I will get back to riding despited all the quitters in the world advising me otherwise. My mission is to bring the message of sharing the road to as many people as I can. To quit now means that I accept that bad drivers have won. That is not my style. My injuries are healing and my determination is growing.

Thanks to all who have stopped by to read and to those who have shown support. You can help as well by purchasing a T-shirt from The Planet Tour store
We also have set up a funding page on IndieGoGo to raise money for editing. Travel this summer ate up more budget than predicted. Please donate if you can and pass on the links to others who may be interested.
I have lots of stories to share and a helluva lot of people to educate.
Be safe out there
Cheers
Daryl
Deer in one of my campsites. Video recorded from the bike!!

No comments:

Post a Comment