Thursday, October 28, 2010

Who would like a promotional vehicle?

I have returned home to much cooler temperatures. Summer, or what little we had, has departed like a guest at a party that no one seemed to notice. It was that forgettable, weather wise. Most of the leaves have switched to their fall colours or have already fallen. It is a time of change which seems so fitting right now. It is time to work on the next stage of The Planet Tour and decide what changes I need to do to my plans.

Besides the obvious of fixing or replacing my ride

I need to focus on funding to afford creating a better production for you nice people. I have teamed up with a great editor and production house Widescreen Media who brought some great technical know-how to the team. I think they did an awesome job on the animated graphics at the beginning of the last episode
I need to take the show to a higher level to get the message of safety out there but I also wish to show people the wonderful adventure they can have on a motorcycle or a road trip in general. Its a great planet and I hope to inspire others to get out and see it.
To raise the profile of the show of course takes some bucks so I will be open about this. I am looking for companies to advertise on the show. Money will be used for production costs and to purchase online advertising to promote the show which in turn will expose you to a larger customer base as we reach out to more and more viewers.
Part of our promotional material. Email for complete information package


My team and I are working on booking public appearances for the upcoming touring year. If you would like a live comedy show come to your event/town/business please write to us and we will do our best to get you as a stop on the tour.
info@theplanettour.com

We are also working on the next webisode to get the story back on track of my travels and will release that shortly.
For those only following the blog you can find the latest video on the website  and subscribe for updates on the bottom of any page on the site.

My injuries are healing quite well. In fact I have been itching for a ride for over 2 weeks now that I am up to the task again. The only problem is I have no motorcycle. Now the weather has turned it helps ease the itch but I still feel ripped off of a month of riding, all because someone had to be in such a hurray to make a mistake. 2 weeks ago we had some nice fall days but lately it is cold enough to remind me of my Saskatoon to Edmonton stint I did just days before the accident. That is a cold I never thought I would have to repeat.
Here are maps of provinces and US states I travelled in 2010
Canadian Provinces visited 2010

US states visited 2010
Where will 2011 take me?
Some of that is up to you folks.
Be safe
Daryl

1 comment:

  1. Good to know you are healing well. I enjoy reading your blogs, to keep "in the know" of your Planet Tour journey.

    ReplyDelete